Количка
0 продукта
 
Марки
 
Партньори
 

Ски Atomic Cloud 8 + авт Аtomic 10 размери - 164 cm

Ски Atomic Cloud 8 + авт  Аtomic 10    размери - 164 cm
Натиснете върху снимката за по-голям размер
Цена: 260.00лв. 200.00лв.
Наличност: 3
Модел: 2018/2019
Марка: ATOMIC
Средна оценка: Продуктът няма оценка

Количество: Поръчайте

Ски Atomic Cloud 8 + авт  Аtomic 10  

Модел 2018/2019

Състояние - ИЗПОЛЗВАНО

Налични размери - 164 cm

Sidecut  118/73/99

Radius  12.8m / 150 cm

Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced

 

*Втора употреба, сервизирани, ваксирани, наточени кантове

 

**Автомати Atomic , които стават за всички номера обувки

Our popular energy-saving piste ski built for intermediate women skiers.
 

Geometry: 118mm / 73mm / 99mm
Turn Radius: 12.2m/143cm   12.8m/150cm   13.4m/157cm   14m/164cm
Terrain: Piste

Titanium: Yes
 

Дамски ски - пистови ски

Подходящи за средно напреднали и напреднали дами.

Лека конструкция с V-образна форма и технология Piste Rocker за по-лесни завои.

Densolite Core и Full Cap за лесен контрол

 

SKI FEATURES

Step Down Sidewall Cap Fiber:
The half-cap construction at the tip and tail area protects the ski from mechanical damage; the sidewall construction in the binding area improves damping, shock absorption and therefore edge grip.  The lightweight Cap Fibre construction reduces weight and ensures that the entry models deliver target group specific performance.

Women Technologies:

  • V-shape body allows effortless turning from beginning to end. Perfect for precisely carved or smoothly drifted turns.
  • Heel Lift allows tailored to the centre of gravity of the female body, the skier has more natural position above the ski. Increases Ski control, relieves stress on the back and prevents premature tiredness.

Piste Rocker:
This rocker type retains a full 90% of the ski as Camber.  This allows excellent edge hold and great control, with the remaining 10% of the ski at the tip is raised ever so slightly.  This allows easy turn initiation and a stable platform to prevent catching and edge.

 

http://www.atomic.com

 

 

         
         
         
         
Добавете коментар
Вашето име:


Вашият коментар: забележка: HTML не се подържа!

Оценка: Лош            Добър

Въведете кода от картинката: